Thursday, September 22, 2011

EMPTINESS LIES BENEATH LONELINESS LIES BENEATH WORTHLESSNESS WHICH LIES WITHIN THE CREATION OF MY EXISTENCE

the feeling i feel in side i can no longer hide i drift by every day and like a boat with out direction. I am nothing and nor will i ever be to any means of value but wil remain forever the lowest of the lowest, worthless, a disgusting piece of utter waste of existence. i am the lowest scum on earth why do i exist in this world if all i cause is complete misery why will any one even love me for I'm not worthy of any love, so please do not envy me or for I'm not worthy of any such privileges i am beneath your expectations and will only disgust you with my presence. WHY DO YOU LOVE ME WHEN I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE. i have no future for my self nor does the past or the present need me so please forget about me and just live a life as if i never existed for i have no meaning to the breath i exhale as to the breath i inhale i have no purpose and no meaning so therefore i do not matter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what i feel about myself :(
Your diary touch the untouched emotions of my life .....